CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I entered the blogging world!

It's official! I am a blogger as I have promised to many of you. I don't have any very exciting recent pictures so I thought I would make my first entry just a quick update. Taylor and I are proud to announce that I am pregnant and having a girl! She is due in March and we are excited to start a family. I am teaching in American Fork and Taylor graduates from BYU in December. Following his graduation we open the next chapter of our lives as we will move to Idaho, he will begin his farming career, and I will become a mom. Lot's to look forward too.

8 comments:

Jody

yay for blogs!!! this will be especially good when you leave us for idaho!!! when in march are you due???

The Hansens

Yahoo!! I'm so excited that you got a blog! And you are professional at it already.. it looks so cute!

Unknown

how fun. i am glad you started a blog!! how awesome that you guys did a triathlon. love your wedding pictures! and i am so excited that you guys are having a girl! i'll let you know when i find out.

Kelly Evanson

sorry that was my comment. i didn't notice i was signed in as my husband!!

Dori

I am so excited to be able to check up on you! Soon you will be posting non-stop pictures of your little girl!

Cheryl

Welcome sis! However, this blog isn't an excuse or a substitute for calling me all the time. I sure miss ya and am excited to see whatever belly you may have come Dec. Like I said the blog looks great and will look even better come March!

Michelle

Oh my gosh you're having a baby! That is so insanely exciting!

The Hulls

Hey Laura! Cheryl told us you were going to start a blog and I found your link off of hers. Do you care if I add you? Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you!