CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FLORIDA TRIP!


Taylor's parents gave us all a trip to Florida for Christmas. We stayed at my family's condo and had a blast. Sleeping arrangements were a little tight as there are only two bedrooms, but it was beautiful and we made tons of great memories. You can't beat a vacation to the beach in my book. Our condo is affiliated with the Ritz Carleton so we always get spoiled when we go.
Our latest family picture.
We had more fun with dressing Peyton up in her cute suits and sun hats and bringing her in the pool than she actually did swimming. She is still a little young to really enjoy, but she did find the pool soothing and refreshing and often fell asleep in my arms.
Peyton's many adorable faces!
We feel so blessed to be parents and to have our precious little girl continue to melt our hearts. We just can't get enough of her! She did great with the plane ride, time change, and her schedule being off. She was a real trooper.
Adventures in Florida included more than just swimming and lounging by the pool, although that was the favorite activity. Taylor's family tried out the Everglades in hopes to see some alligators. Shopping, building sand castles, snorkeling in the ocean, drinking pina coladas and smoothies, relaxing at the condo and eating out at fancy, fun restaurants seemed to keep everyone busy and happy.
Family photo day. The color coordination was not planned, but wow it sure worked out. We captured some cute shots.
Jupiter Lighthouse is beautiful and a good memory for me from trips to Florida with my family and my Poppy and Nana.
Out on the balcony of the condo. Peyton was in a very good mood!
She's a mommy's girl! I can't deny that. We definitely have a very special bond.

9 comments:

The Hulls

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love your family pictures, you guys have a beautiful family!

The Hansens

oh i love those pics! What a good lookin family you have. It looks like you had a fun time, and I definitely agree with you..vacation at the beach is the best!

Cheryl

Oh my...I've got to get my hands on that girl!!!! Ok Laura, can I say cordinated. You definitely know how to doll your little girl up and I love all the shots. You caught some great expressions and she is just darling! I'm glad she is a mommy's girl...keep enjoying. Looks like you all had an awesome time and that Peyton did great. I'm so excited to be there in a few weeks.

Penny

Looks like a fun vacation! Peyton is absolutely adorable!

J Hayley B

Could you be any more gorgeous? That last picture of you and Peyton is absolutely beautiful! I miss you best friend!

Haley and Mitch

Cute Cute Peyton! I say we arrange the marriage today. Ben & her will be happy together, right? I'm glad you are in on the recipe blog. I figure I need all the help I can get - as for the craft blog, that might be more your expertise! We miss you guys too!

Sarah

Laura! I need to put you on my googlereader so I can keep up on your blog! What a cute little family you guys make. Peyton is adorable! And her headbands look so cute- much more advanced than what I showed you!

It was so fun seeing you here the other day. I'm glad you stopped to say hi. We're leaving in less than two weeks and still haven't sold! Kinda freaking out about that! :)

Wendle

Ok how awful am I that I finally am just now coming to your blog! Laur, I'm a terrible friend! Your little girl is precious and Hayley have had her as our topic of conversation multiple times :)

I lost my phone and therefore don't have your number anymore so will text me or something so I have it again? We need to catch up. Love you lots!

Dori

Next time we all plan to go to Florida in the same month we should choose to do it at the same time! Next family reunion location? I love those pics! I had a goal of doing fam pics on the beach but we had so much fun playing we didn't fit it in! Your daughter is adorable!