CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Did I Mention I Love Family and Visitors

My sister, brother-in-law, and darling little nieces pulled off the 5 hour plane ride and 3 hour drive to meet Peyton and see our home sweet home. Thanks for all the effort Cheryl and Skylar. We had a wonderful time!
Although the weather was not ideal, we pulled off all of our outdoor wonders that make the trip here extra worth it. Skylar and Taylor showed off their water skiing, while the girls watched warmly from the boat. Jet skiing with sweatshirts was still exciting and eliminated anyone trying to throw their passenger off.
Kylee and Lexi were so cute taking turns holding Peyton and giving her lots of kisses and love. Kylee is 5, but you would never know with the way she held Peyton and took care of her. She is a little mommy in the making. She carried her from her swing to her bouncy seat to her play mat, helped bathe her, bounced her when she cried, and even held her so calmly for the majority of Sacrament meeting. Lexi loved her little cousin too. Much time would not pass without her saying " I hold, I hold."
The cows and tractor ride were a definite hit. Lexi would have been happy to take home a cow and sleep on it and Kylee became the little cows best friend.
My little helper! Kylee walked Dash, played with him, pushed the stroller, and even helped me pull weeds. I have really missed her help.
It was fun to watch my sister care for my daughter as if it were one of her own, with such love and sweetness. She had the magic touch whenever she rocked her to sleep that's for sure.

2 comments:

Cheryl

We'd take the trip in a heart beat again!!! and it is quite evident that my girls loved every minute of it. Kylee along with her Mommy had her own meltdown in the car after having to say good-bye. Can I just copy and paste your post to my blog?... you summed it up great. I can now finally say I made it to Rupert and YES I will be returning again. It feels good being able to picture where my little sis is. I'd give anything to hold that little Peyton again. Thanks for all the efforts you went to to make our trip perfect. We LOVE and miss you guys. (I need the picture of us outside before we left)

Kelly Evanson

how fun! i can't believe cheryl had the chance to visit! it definitely makes it hard when everyone is spread out. i just looked at her blog too.