CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Like Angels Dust on Fairies Wings Little Girls can Do Magical Things!



Peyton has stolen our hearts. She is such a good, beautiful baby and every time we look at her we can't help but smile. She was blessed on Sunday, May 24th at Taylor's parents home. It was a special day with some proud moments for me as a mom and a wife. Taylor did a fabulous job. We are officially a little family unit. 
We so appreciated the support from family and friends. My parents, sister, and oldest brother's family traveled many miles to Idaho. It was so fun to have them here and I so appreciated their efforts and love. My mom made Peyton's gorgeous dress without even knowing Peyton's actual size or being close by to get my input. She did an amazing job. Thanks Mom and everyone for making the efforts to make this day a memorable one. 

6 comments:

Anonymous

Seriously? I'm gonna cry! I haven't seen her or you guys in like, a forever long time!!!!!!
*sniffs* She's sooo adorable! You and Taylor did a Good Job :D

Haley and Mitch

Laura - she is beautiful! And you look absolutely gorgeous. I am so glad everything went smoothly for the blessing. It really is a special time.

James Walker

You guys definitely have to have lots of babies...she is GORGEOUS! I'm so happy for you.

Cheryl

Way to go Mom! The dress and of course Peyton are darling. We are on count down mode to hold that little girl!

Heath and Gretchen

Laura! She is beautiful! I'm so glad the blessing went well!

Parkinson Family

you look great! and peyton is the most beautiful little baby!! the dress is gorgeous too!