CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Not an image you usually see! I am still understanding the concept of shooting a bow and arrow for entertainment, but Taylor enjoyed using his toy!

Taylor and I went to Idaho for Thanksgiving. On "Black Friday,"where some people found themselves at Walmart or Best Buy fighting crowds and buying electronics, we started our day at 5:00 AM to assist Taylor's Mom in buying 2,000 yards of fabric for her Humanitarian days. My mother-in-law is an amazing lady that's for sure. Later that day we went to the town for the lighting of the square and Rupert firework show. Santa's visit and firework show was followed by going over to the Festival of Trees. Rupert does a good job opening the Christmas season I must admit.

5 comments:

Erin

What is Taylor aiming at? Looks like you guys had a great time- aren't the holidays great!?!

Cheryl

Maybe one day in my life I will get to witness these Rupert traditions. Like always, you look great.

Ashley

Laura, I can't tell you how happy I am to be back in touch with you! You look beautiful, as usual. Congrats to you and Taylor on the little one on the way. All I can say is enjoy your sleep and time to your self now before it's too late! Looks like you guys are really enjoying life-I'm so happy for you. Wish we lived closer so we could get together. Maybe a freshman year reunion someday??

By the way, when I was adding your link to our blog I totally put "Taylor and Laura Hockenjos" I guess I will always think of my friends by their maiden names!

Dori

So when are you going to start looking pregnant?!!!!!

Heidi

I didn't even know you guys had a blog!! I saw it on Hill's. It was so good to see you last night! And next semester when Taylor is gone, us girls need to get together more! We will keep you company ok!! We will have so much fun!