Our precious addition arrived Monday, March 16th weighing 8 lbs 2 oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. Everything went amazingly well with the delivery and we are all healthy and happy. More pictures to come.
Oh Laura, she is just beautiful and as I've said a hundred times I'm so excited for you! Welcome to one of the best things on earth...motherhood. I hope you have a speedy recovery and as you know Ky and I are counting down the days till we get to hold Peyton...may we not have to count too long. We love you all a ton!
She is so beautiful Laura! You having a girl made Jared ask me why we didn't have a girl and our family. I told him the he and I can take that question up with God when we meet him! Ha!!!!! Can't wait to see her in person... someday! Love all of you
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
Beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pics! Congrats!
WAHOO!!! Congratulations Laura & Taylor! She is absolutely beautiful! You'll wonder how you ever lived without Peyton in your lives!
she is the cutest little baby!!! congratulations!!
Congratulations! Cheryl told me earlier this week and I've been dying to see pictures since! I LOVE the name! She's so precious!
Oh Laura, she is just beautiful and as I've said a hundred times I'm so excited for you! Welcome to one of the best things on earth...motherhood. I hope you have a speedy recovery and as you know Ky and I are counting down the days till we get to hold Peyton...may we not have to count too long. We love you all a ton!
I love the name. Congrats! She is beautiful.
COngrats!! She is super cute. Glad to hear things went well.
She is so beautiful Laura! You having a girl made Jared ask me why we didn't have a girl and our family. I told him the he and I can take that question up with God when we meet him! Ha!!!!! Can't wait to see her in person... someday! Love all of you
Post a Comment