I officially have a pregnant belly and have 3 and a half weeks left! I am feeling pregnant and excited! It's hard to capture a good belly shot so hopefully these at least give you an idea that I really have popped!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Final Stages!
I officially have a pregnant belly and have 3 and a half weeks left! I am feeling pregnant and excited! It's hard to capture a good belly shot so hopefully these at least give you an idea that I really have popped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh Flo, you look gorgeous! Not all puffy in the face like I was with Boston. Good luck with these last couple weeks. I hope you are feeling good. People always told me, "Enjoy your sleep now." It probably doesn't mean much now, but TRULY I wish I could go back to life without kiddos to enjoy a good night's sleep just one more time =)
Oh, and when are you moving? I am going to be in Utah in April. I'd love to see you if you are still there!
Oh you look so cute!! You are so small!! Good luck with everything!
Ashley's right, you are gorgeous! Your belly is so cute and so little! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
Thanks for FINALLY sharing!!! You look great kiddo. I know you feel huge but it definitely doesn't look it. I can't believe how small you look with only 3 weeks to go. I wish I was there to give that belly a hug. I'm beyond excited for you and can't wait to see her. Hang in there, I know you are feeling miserable but of course it will all be worth it :)Love ya tons!
you look great! how exciting you are sooooo close!
Wow, you are so close. And you look beautiful might I add. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby soon!!
I cant believe how fast it has gone! And CRAZY that you are moving! Im so excited for you guys! Oh and you look adorable!!
Post a Comment