K Laura that is way funny!! And she is as cute as ever! I'm sad I missed you guys at graduation:( I hope everything is going well in Idaho! I got a blog for England so if you want you can look at some pics from my trip!
very cute! loved looking at all the updates. congrats on graduation. it is always fun to move and start a new adventure. we have had to go through that quite a few times now. glad you enjoying being a mom. peyton is adorable!
4 comments:
It almost looks like an eye patch to help keep the light out. Cute none the less!
Dude, I've got almost the same shot of Kylee just with a headband about half as cute as this one!
K Laura that is way funny!! And she is as cute as ever! I'm sad I missed you guys at graduation:( I hope everything is going well in Idaho! I got a blog for England so if you want you can look at some pics from my trip!
very cute! loved looking at all the updates. congrats on graduation. it is always fun to move and start a new adventure. we have had to go through that quite a few times now. glad you enjoying being a mom. peyton is adorable!
Post a Comment