CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Peyton's 1st Cereal

Peyton is in the loving her feet stage. They are often in her mouth, although I haven't gotten a picture of it yet so these will have to do for now.

Peyton had her first taste of real food, if that's what you can call rice cereal. She opened her mouth nice and wide right away, but that was no surprise as she opens her mouth to everything right now. She's a natural eater as you may be able to tell by her cheeks. She made a little bit of a mess as you can see, but was super cute and very proud of herself.

6 comments:

Heidi

She is so cute and I just love her!

Anonymous

That girl is so cute! I have loved it now that Ben is eating solids! It's made life a little more flexible.

Cheryl

I can't believe how much she is changing. I see a little laura in the 2nd shot where she is smiling for sure. Glad to see the Bumbo in use. Did I ever get you the attachment piece? She did great for her 1st cereal experience!

Emily Holden

You're darling little girl is getting so big! I love seeing what you're up to!

Erin

How fun! I love Taylor's comments on the video. FYI...change the link to my blog! Do it right now!! I know I am being bossy- so here it is. www.porteraloha.com

Love ya!

The Hansens

Oh my that is the cutest little video ever! Oh i want to eat that little Peyton up! Especially her cheeks!