skip to main |
skip to sidebar


Thanks to my awesome family and friends I had a super baby shower. It was great food, wonderful company, adorable presents, and a night to remember! The slideshow has more pictures, but it came out a little blurry. Sorry.
4 comments:
Thanks so much for this post. I'm trying my hardest to feel like I'm there and I just loved watching your montage. Looks like you got hooked up. I still can't believe my little sister is about to have a baby. You know how excited I am for you! Keep me updated with every change. love ya tons!
Looks like so much fun! Cute stuff for a cute soon to be mom:)
That was such a great night! You have such great in-laws to throw such a fantastic shower! I can't wait to see all those cute things on the babe!!! :)
thanks so much for the invite! the place was super cute and you got some great things! hope all goes well with everything! you're soooo close!!!
Post a Comment