CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The journey of our precious Peyton thus far

Sunday evening I started having more intense contractions every four to six minutes and realized that the delivery of our baby may be sooner than anticipated. When my water broke at 2:45 AM we were off to the hospital! She was definitely on her way. I received an epidural shorty after our arrival and after a slow progression at first and a speedy one for the second half, Peyton was born at 1:45 PM. The delivery was pretty ideal, I must admit! What a feeling to hold our baby in our arms for the first time and know that she was really ours. It is unbelievable. We feel so blessed to have a healthy, happy, darling baby and are all doing well.

9 comments:

Ashley

ok maybe it's because it is the middle of the night and I'm up with my own baby, but that brought tears to my eyes! what a perfect song for what it's like to become a parent. I'm so happy for you two. She is such a beautiful baby-I love her coloring and her hair!

Haley and Mitch

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful! You two make cute kids. We're sure going to miss you around here! Keep in touch.

Cheryl

Great job on the video girl! and what a perfect song. Thanks for putting tears in my eyes and Kylee's ("oh, she is soooo cute mom! I just want to eat her up!")I appreciate you entertaining all of Kylee's phone calls. Peyton is just darling and you guys have captured some amazing shots. Keep calling me with any questions at all. I love feeling kinda useful.

Parkinson Family

great video, she is so darling! congrats again!

Linsey Allen

Taylor and Laura congrats on your beautiful baby!!! I'm on of Taylor's friends from high school. Peyton is absolutely gorgeous!!! Cherish every minute because they grow up so fast. Good luck!!

Myersville

Oh, my my! What a darling little girl. I am so glad everything went well. We miss you guys. Keep up the good work Taylor! (the potatos).
Love you guys

The Thompsons

This is Bryn, Cheryls friend... After hearing all about this baby I had to click on the link from her blog to check out baby Peyton!She is BEAUTIFUL!!!Congrats!

The Hansens

Oh my! Cute little video, it almost made me cry! Oh little peyton is so STINKIN CUTE!! Great job you two!

Jody

oh we already miss you guys!!! i hope everything is going well in idaho!!