CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Weekly Play Date

The girls were a little daintier in their eating, but Tyson didn't seem to mind.
Every week a few of us get together with out little kiddos and swim in the Duncan pool. It is so fun to have an activity where not only the little ones enjoy, but the mom's get to interact and have a place to get away for a while. Before we moved to Idaho, I told Taylor that as long as I could find one friend, I would be ok. Becky, Sara, Courtney, and Kim have all become great friends and I feel so grateful. They have darling kids that I know Peyton will love having around before too long too.

It was Maybree's (little blonde girl on the right) 1st birthday so we had some cupcakes to celebrate.

7 comments:

The Hansens

so fun! I love that you guys have a weekly play date. Cute moms and cute babies!

Penny

Super cute; I bet it is fun to have other moms to hang out with!

Dori

That is fun! Friends with kids really do make a nice difference!

Cheryl

Dude you look old, way to go mommy! Glad you've got a fun group.

Kimberly

We LOVE our Wednesday play dates!! I snagged these pictures :) thanks for remembering your camera!

Cyndy Parkinson

So fun to look at yours and Cheryl's blogs. Technology is amazing these days! Peyton is sure getting cute and I am glad you have made some good friends in Idaho. I worried a little about the city girl in you. Take care, Aunt Cyndy

Kelly Evanson

so cute! gotta love how messy cereal gets! and chubby . . . no way. that is nothing compared to my boys. actually, ty is quite smaller than parker was which is really really good. parker was 20 lbs at 4 months. very glad that ty isn't that big - definitely makes life easier. glad to see you guys are doing well.