
Peyton wasn't quite sure about Santa. I guess children aren't born knowing how great Santa is, but it sure doesn't take long for them to figure it out.

The day after Thanksgiving begins the Christmas season all over the country, even in Rupert!The Rupert square was lit with Christmas lights, Santa came to visit, there was a firework show, and the festival of trees began. I love that my little city does this each year. It is a great way to kick off the holiday.

Taylor's nickname for Peyton lately has been "butterchug" which suits her quite well, especially in these pictures. I was a little ultra protective of Peyton getting cold and dressed her in layer after layer until her bundle suit was barely able to snap. She couldn't exactly move around real well, but she didn't complain and loved the firework show. She stared and stared at the flashing lights in the sky.

Aunts and uncles couldn't get enough of their niece and she of course loved the attention. They are all so good with her. Peyton is so blessed to be so loved. She definitely adds to the excitement of pretty much everything around here.
Clay pigeon shooting was another activity over the Thanksgiving holiday. I even shot one! (one being the key word there - I need practice)
1 comments:
"Butterchug" Dude, I love it..it is perfect. At least he isn't calling her boober which is what Sky has always called Lexi and now that is what Ky tells people her nickname is. I'm so embarrassed and have got to do something about that one. Can't wait to squeeze butterchug in just a couple weeks.
Post a Comment