For quite some time I have been desiring to get some professional shots done of Peyton, but have come to find that where I live doesn't make that easy. Peyton is 8 months old, but we finally pulled it off. We set up our own little studio in our house and had a friend who is also my neighbor come and take pictures. Kim did a fabulous job and I am so thankful to her for her help. We got some definite keepers and had a good time during our little photo shoot. I think my daughter is pretty precious!As you may notice, Peyton's new thing is to cross her fingers. She does it all the time and often sticks them in her mouth that way. I think we have a coordinated child on our hands. I don't know many babies that do this. She also has come to the point, where she does not like wearing bows and pulls them off within a few seconds or maybe minutes of me putting them on. Hopefully this is just a phase, as I do love the bows and flowers.
b%26w.jpg)



8 comments:
No way...too cute! Way to pull it off and I'm sure you feel like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Sorry i wasn't more help when you were here. The crossing fingers think is just awesome!!!! and my favorite for sure is her pulling the hair bow down but I guess if I ask for that one we won't see her entire darling face so I think I'll go for the one on her belly but it may be fun to just print your collage whatever size you want and send me one of those in a 3x5 or something for the frig. anyway they are darling
ohh these are adorable laura! I love them!
SOOOOOOO Cute!
she is gorgeous! her blue eyes are so cute! great pics!
She is so adorable! I love the pics!
Precious. Cute dress! Where did you get it ;) Can't wait for my fridge copy! <3
So adorable! She was really working the camera:)
AAAHH! She is so so so cute! Those are really cute pics of her. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment