CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Never too Early to Play Dress Ups!

Thanks to Megan for taking the pictures and my friend Kim for supplying the tutu and necklace we had another fun photo shoot truly embracing the fact that Taylor and I have a little girl. We captured some fun shots that showed all sides of Peyton's personality.
Peyton was not afraid to express her feelings abot being put in a scratchy tutu!
She showed a little sass at times, but was also pleasant and smiley. She likes to stick out her tongue and continues to have a finger or two in her mouth constantly.
She sure has a precious face that is awful hard to resist! I am sure she will continue to get spoiled with that innocent, "I'm adorable" look.
Kissable, huggable, loveable... that's for sure!

9 comments:

J Hayley B

SOOOO beautiful La!

Heidi

Oh these are the sweetest pictures!! I miss you guys :)

Kimberly

OHH!!! I love how these turned out! She's such a sweet little girl! The last one on your post is my favorite for sure! Just darling!

Cheryl

u have got to be kidding me...how amazing are these!!!! I love them and my favorite is the one in the bottom left corner of the black and white (it may be the same one in the color too?) What a butterchug and what an awesome idea! Ky takes a loop off her chain each day and is counting down the days till our trip...she told me she has been dreaming lately about seeing HER little Peyton.

Haley and Mitch

Oh my goodness those photos are adorable! Laura! I feel terrible I didn't read your comment until just barely. Have you already come? I hope we didn't miss you. you can email me or call me and let me know when you guys are down here next haleyrencher@gmail.com

The Hansens

AAAHHH!! Oh I love those pictures! Those need to be blown up big in your home to show off what a cutie she is! Im dying!

Erin

Super cute!

Cyndy Parkinson

Very VERY cute! Thanks for the email. Hope you had a fun Christmas with Cheryl. I'm sure you did.

The McArthur Family

What a great idea for a photo shoot. Super cute!