For over a month, we have been saying "any day now Peyton is going to take off." However for weeks now, she has this amazing reach and scoot move going on that gets her what she has her eye on just fine. I think crawling looks easier, but we'll see what happens. She does get on all fours and rock at times, but mostly is found scooting along and reaching further than you may think the little tike could do. Taylor has come to grips that he may not have passed his super baby genes on to his daughter. Apparently he was running by 9 months!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why is it that every time I check your blog I get this high pitched little squeal as I repeat over and over "oh, my little Peyton!" I just want to eat her! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up.
Ben is doing the same thing. It's been so long that everyone says "oh Ben is so close - he'll be crawling all around any day". I think its a fun stage!
kylee, "she is almost crawling, they grow up so fast" "and peyton is funny." (typed by kylee)
Post a Comment