Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz - 50th percentile -she still has plenty of kissable chubs and round cheeks
Height: 28 in long - 75th percentile
Head Circumference - off the charts! - The Doctor said she must have a big brain in there. She definitely got her Daddy's genes on head size and shape.

Peyton's Favorites:Food: Sweet Potatoes (she can eat an entire one if we let her in one meal time)
Snack: Crackers of any kind (animal, graham, or town house)
Treat: Rice Krispie Treats (she hasn't had many treats though due to her milk allergy)
Drink: She loves her rice milk when she wakes up and before bed
Show: Baby Einstein Day at the Farm (she has liked this since she was 8 months or so and gets excited every time I put it on)
Loves: Her mommy, silky, being outside
Activities: Sitting in her rocking chair or on the couch reading herself stories, cruising around pushing her walker, car or anything else that moves such as boxes or her baby stroller, unloading cabinets and drawers, getting thrown in the air by Daddy, playing with her Aunt Annie, taking baths, picking up rocks outside

Other Things About Peyton:Sleep: Often only takes one about 2 hour nap already. Sleeps from 8:30 or 9:00Pm to 8:00 or 8:30AM.
Eating Habits: She's always been a good little eater, but lately definitely lets you know her preferences. If she doesn't like or prefers something else that's on her tray she simply picks it up and throws it off her high chair tray and then looks over the side to see where it landed. It is funny, but we are trying to teach her not to do that. She won't eat most yummy breakfast foods including eggs, french toast, or pancakes and goes through stages with different veggies and fruits.
Tricks: Clapping hands, clicking her tongue, giving kisses, pointing to noses, when you say "oh no" she puts both hands to her head, folding hands for prayer time

4 comments:
What a cutie but I can't believe how old she is looking. I love the dress and you got some darling shots...we look forward to updating our fridge but I won't be able to replace the old picture cause we all love it so much!!!!
Okay ... these pictures are absolutely DARLING!!! Her little dress is adorable also. Good job!! [totally worth the wait :) ] I love reading about lil' Peyt ... such a sweet girl! I'm so glad our girls will get to grow up together! :)
Who knew two odd people could create such a heavenly child?
I LOVE YOU ALL! hahaha! I couldn't resist making my oh so awesome comment :)
I still can't believe I haven't held her! Ever! You guys are not allowed to come and visit unless I'm home from now on!
<3 you guys!
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!
Post a Comment