
Thanks Grandma Hockenjos for the pretty Easter dress. Peyton looked quite darling.


Spring finally came to Idaho and we are loving being able to go outside.


Peyton's first Easter Egg Hunt was at Taylor's grandparent's house with Taylor's cousins and a few neighborhood children. Unfortunately the weather was not very kind and due to the crazy winds and cold temperatures the egg hunt was moved inside to the garage. Peyton actually did a good job spotting eggs and bending down to pick them up. We of course helped. Fortunately she didn't know candy was inside so she didn't get too distracted. Her only distraction was keeping her eyes on the Easter bunny that was walking around. She was a little unsure about the Easter bunny, but did ok with Her too. (pictures to come with the Easter bunny)

On Easter Sunday I tried following traditions from my childhood and put on a small Easter egg hunt for just Peyton. I put Kix, marshmellows, or smarties in the eggs due to her allergies and got her a few new toys for her Easter basket (which turned out to be an Easter bag, b/c my basket was too small). It was fun to reflect on wonderful childhood memories and begin some traditions of our own.

Following the Easter fun, she played with her buddy, Aunt Annie, whom she absolutely loves! Annie gets her to smile and laugh all the time. It is quite cute to watch the two of them.
1 comments:
That Easter dress is so darling!! She seriously looks like a little Easter angel. Sorry about that crazy Easter bunny ---I would keep my eyes on him (her) too :) All of your photos are so sweet. I might have to sneak a couple copies when I am home next.
Post a Comment