CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Moments!!!

Our family outing to the park for Peyton's first slide experience was a success. She loved it. She giggled every time she went down a slide and then would try to climb back up it. She enjoyed going on her own more than on my lap. (I love that I look a little scared in this picture)
I realize that these aren't the most flattering pictures of my little girl, but I couldn't resist showing off the fact that she is starting to get more hair and we pulled off a new hair do. Don't worry, the spiky pigtails won't be worn too often until they are able to look a little less like twigs. Little girls are so much fun!

Peyton had her first experience with the sprinkler and as you can see, she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Taylor was fixing the sprinklers and Peyton walked on over to check them out. Before we knew it, she was soaking wet and loving life! I love that little kids don't mind cold water.

6 comments:

Haley and Mitch

Darling! That girl is darling! I can't believe how well she is walking. My next post will be some video of Ben walking (finally). He looks like a handicap next to Peyton though.
And Taylor is starting to get that long hair Mitch look. :)

Ashley

I love the twigs!

Cheryl

I want more!!!! I absolutley love the voice she is making in the sprinkler video!!!!! Oh what a cutie. Tell Taylor to get a haircut.

Kimberly

Okay ... the piggy tails -- SO CUTE!! I didn't realize how long her hair was getting on top! I can't believe how MUCH air Peyton was catching in that video of Taylor throwing her up. I'm pretty sure I was driving home around that time, because I remember literally see her flying through the air as I came up the road!! Too fun. Love the sprinkler time too. We'll have to break out our little pool! She'll be so much fun this summer! :)

The Hansens

oh so much fun!! Those videos are so cute of her. She is walking so good im impressed! and way to go mom for letting her just play in the water and not being afraid that she will be wet. What a little cutie!

Myersville

Cute little girl. You guys look ok also. Hope all is well. Miss you guys. -David