
For a fall play date we took our kids to a local pumpkin patch. It was so cute and it was free! I was impressed as I wasn't sure there was any such thing as a free pumpkin patch.

There was a corn maze and a few fun things for the kids to play on. The kids enjoyed climbing in this wagon and filling it up with little pumpkins. It was perfect for their age group.



Uh Oh! Young romance might be in the air. If you will notice they are holding hands through the corn maze too. Tyson often thinks he can pick Peyton up although he's only a few months older than her. It is funny, yet adorable.

Fortunately we had a perfect fall day!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't get over how blonde that girl is!!!
Oh, this makes me remember you joining us last year for Kylee's field trip. How fast a year can fly by...then again that does feel like forever ago! Wow, Peyton's sweater and hairbow are adorable!!! She must have a fabulous Aunt that sends her stuff :) Oh, you knew that line was coming.
So cute! Love the pics. What a fun fall activity!
HOw fun. I cannot believe your pregnant! I am so happy for you! what wonderful news! Peyton is so cute and she will be such a good big sister! what a great family - we love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment