I have been sick since the day I found out I was pregnant and although my 1st trimester is over the sickness prevails! The 24/7 nausea, dry heaves, throwing up, headaches, and restless nights make my attitude towards pregnancy not real great. When my 1 year old daughter starts coughing and imitating me when I am throwing up or leans over a bowl to pretend she's throwing up, you know you've been sick for too long and too much, but at least she gives me some comic relief. She reminds me how worth being pregnant is on a daily basis just by looking at her. Fortunately, as of the last few weeks I am finally not throwing up and feeling much better. I am not free of discomfort completely though as the heartburn phase has officially set in. What we do to eventually have that darling little baby to hold is quite amazing - and makes that moment when they are in your arms for the first time that much more special. Being a mom is truly great! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Peyton and this baby will be exactly 2 years apart. She loves babies and is tender and sweet with them. I know she will enjoy being my helper and will be super excited to have a sibling.
6 comments:
Laura! Congratulations! We're expecting a baby boy on the 23rd of March! So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man! :)
She will be such a darling big sister!! Cute picture, cute girl! I'm so excited for you guys!!
WAHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We are thrilled for you! Boys are so much fun! I'm sorry you are still not feeling good - hopefully it will get better.
Oh...good she be any cuter! We are thrilled for you guys and happy Tay will have a son who will also have some big shoes to fill
Congrats Laura! I'm so excited for you guys.
congrats!!! you are so close now. hope the sickness is gone and you are feeling ok. how fun to be having 2nd cousins again at the same time!!
Post a Comment