Taylor and Peyton had some great bonding especially, as I am a bit limited being at the end of my pregnancy. Taylor built a snow cave, took his little girl sledding down a hill, and took her for a snow mobile ride. The snow mobile was a little loud for her. She was kinda nervous around it. She loved sledding though whether it was down the hill or being pulled on a flat surface! I am so thankful for my little family and feel so blessed. We had a great weekend together.Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Weekend Getaway to Island Park
Taylor and Peyton had some great bonding especially, as I am a bit limited being at the end of my pregnancy. Taylor built a snow cave, took his little girl sledding down a hill, and took her for a snow mobile ride. The snow mobile was a little loud for her. She was kinda nervous around it. She loved sledding though whether it was down the hill or being pulled on a flat surface! I am so thankful for my little family and feel so blessed. We had a great weekend together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like a great trip. Weekend getaways are always great!! Congrats, I didn't know you were pregnant!!!
Laura, I am so happy to hear you guys are doing great! I think Peyton is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see the new baby as well...when are you due?
Oh she looks so adorable in these pictures! Looks like sledding was a hit. So glad you guys were able to get a weekend away before the babe arrives. I can't wait for him to get here!!!
Post a Comment