
I am off to New Jersey tomorrow and won't be blogging for a while so I decided to do a quick update. Taylor is in Harvest so Peyton and I have had some extra bonding time. She's Mommy's little girl, that's for sure. The long days on the farm will come to a close in another month or so and Peyton and I will be happy to have Taylor back. Peyton is 6 months old and is truly developing quite the spunky personality. She lets us know if we aren't doing something fast enough or if she is ready to move on to doing something else with quite the squeals. She is full of laughs, smiles, and fun. Everything still goes to her mouth, but now she has her first tooth to proove to us that she was drooling and chewing on everything for a reason and is working on the second one.

Peyton rolls everywhere, sits up, and is trying to pull herself up on all fours. The common question since day one of her life of "who does she look like" continues. I can at least say she's got my chubby cheeks. Her blue eyes continue to melt hearts and we think she is a pretty darling little girl. She is soothed by music, her silky, and her nightly baths. She is very attentive to reading books. She is fascinated by grabbing at people's faces, especially their mouths and likes to play peek-a-boo, be tickled, be in her walker toy, play in the bumbo, or have Daddy throw her in the air.

We captured some funny faces as we introduced green beans to her. I can't blame her for making sour faces from blended green beans. She has done really well with solids so far. She is a good little eater.
6 comments:
Could you get here any faster? I'm dying to get my hands on this girl and love her to death...I hope my girls give me some Peyton time and don't hog her the entire time :) She is looking so grown up and I love the little video...keep them coming! Your BUMBO is SWEET!
have fun in Jersey and tell your family I say hello! Peyton is so adorable!! I love the face in the video!!! hate to break it to ya but I don't think she likes that green stuff! haha! can't wait until our little girls are friends!
So we saw this show on arranged marriages... maybe we could set Ben and Peyton up? Just kidding - sort of. She is such a doll. We miss you guys. Glad to see things are going well.
Very cute photos and video. Bet Grandma is enjoying having the two of you around. Have a fun time and make some memories!!
Love Aunt Cyndy
How long are you in Jersey for? Like maybe I could plan to come up there one weekend and you'd be around? Or is this just a quick trip? I'd love, love, love to see you!
she is such a cute girl!! love the videos!!!
Post a Comment