CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Alsop Clan/My Sister's Family Returns for a Visit

Together again!
Cheryl and Skylar returned to Idaho after spending the 4th of July in Utah with Skylar's family. As always we packed in the adventures. Since we had already done the farm stuff last time they were in town, we focused on showing off a few other Idaho attractions. We were so excited to watch the girls interact together as Peyton was a little older this visit. It was so cute to watch the cousins together. Kylee was a cute little mom to Peyton helping her and holding her not caring that Peyton is not so little anymore. The girls danced, ran around and played together great.
Check out that excitement! All by herself going down the slide without any fear!
We went to Storybook park in Burley and out to lunch one day.
Playing on the trampoline at Taylor's parents house with the sprinkler underneath was another fun activity.
Boating was the focus and highlight of the visit!
There's nothing like a good boat ride!

We got Kylee on a tube ride for her first time and she loved it! She was brave and didn't let the cold water get to her. She laughed and laughed. It was so cute! I was grateful she chose me as her partner to share that experience with her!
We got the whole Alsop crew on a big tube ride and took Cheryl and Skylar on their own special ride too. Once again we appreciated their efforts to make the drive to Idaho and loved having them around. I love every second I get to spend with this crew!

4 comments:

Penny

Looks like a fun trip. Your daughter is SOO adorable!

Cheryl

I already feel like this trip was forever ago. Thanks for such a great time and for Kylee's amazing tube ride...she still talks about it! You definitely win AUNT of the Year!!!! I think the boat shot of us girls is darling. Can't wait to see you again.

Kimberly

Oh how I love sister time!! I'm so glad that your family is able to visit so often! I LOVE the picture of you & the girls in the boat ... so cute!! Such fun!

Kelly Evanson

how fun! you have lots of family come and visit!!