CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN FUN!

We went to an assisted living center for a Primary "trunk or treat" like activity. Kathy was in charge of it and joined in the spirit of Halloween fun, by dressing up. She also was the one I thank for Peyton's cute costume and Halloween outfit (Aunt Cheryl gets credit for the flower though).

I'm a Little Pumpkin stout and round ...
Aren't I the cutest ...

That you've ever found ...

When I get excited, I-I smile ...

And... make others smile too!

Bonding with fellow pumpkins! Peyton was very fascinated by our singing pumpkin. She wasn't quite sure whether to laugh or be scared.

Halloween is so much more fun when you have a child to dress up, not that Peyton was old enough to understand or enjoy yet. Grandpa Hockenjos' version of the poem/song above was
"I'm a little pumpkin
I don't have a clue
Why my parents dressed me
and made a big to do!"

6 comments:

Haley and Mitch

That costume is adorable! I love it. She makes a great little pumpkin!

Cheryl

way to go rhyming girl...I love it and dad's version is perfect too. She looks darling and very squishable. glad to see you put that AMAZING flower to use!

The Hansens

oh what a cutie!!! i do love the song.. i was singing it along as i scrolled! i love her costume and cant wait to see her!

Kimberly

How cute!! Very adorable pumpkin. It looks like she had a great FIRST Halloween!

Kyler and Hillary

cute cute cute!!!! oh laura, peyton is so sweet! we miss you two and hope to see you soon! it was so geat to see tay!

Jody

so cute! it was so good seeing yall last week!!!