Sunday, August 7, 2011
A Precious Mom Moment
Grant woke up from a nap one day and as I went to get him, Peyton beat me in there and started climbing into his crib. She said, "Mommy, don't get him. I go to sleep with him." I decided to let this play out and a moment later heard Peyton singing primary songs to him. Of course when I got the video camera out it stopped shortly after, but it was so precious and a proud mom moment. I love my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet, sweet mommy moment for sure! Both of you kids are just darling and have the sweetest personalities. Peyton is such a good big sister. I'm so happy our kids will get to grow up together! ♥
Dude this is just darling but leaving me wanting more. I hate how hard it is to catch moments like this and hope somehow we will always remember them in our minds! Way to get some of it!
Post a Comment