
On Peyton's actual birthday, March 16th, I planned a little play date so we would have something exciting on the agenda. It was a beautiful day so we soaked up the sun and let the kids roam the fields, play with bubbles, and interact with each other while the moms enjoyed watching their precious kiddos, chasing them when needful, and chatting. With Peyton's milk allergy, I had to get creative for a fun birthday treat. I was able to make some rice krispie treats with nondairy margarine and some jello for the kids to make shapes with which worked out to be quite tasty. I am so grateful for the friends Peyton and I have made here in Rupert. I am so fortunate to have such amazing friends with such darling children.

What cute kids!!!

The pretty birthday girl!!! She loves balloons and even gives them loves.
3 comments:
She's so darling!! I love that Maybree is giving her a drink from her sippy cup in that one picture. SO CUTE! And the 'non-dairy' rice crispy treats were so yummy! We had such a fun afternoon!
Happy Birthday Peyton!!
What darling kids! Wish we could have been there! Looks like Peyton has had some great birthday festivities! :)
Post a Comment