Taylor, Peyton and I went to Utah for the weekend to meet up with my Dad and brother. They were in town to guest teach at BYU as they do once a semester. We met up with them at Ensign Peak for a little walk. We spent most of our weekend enjoying march madness, eating well at restaurants, and enjoying visiting with family and friends.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Quick Trip to Utah
Taylor, Peyton and I went to Utah for the weekend to meet up with my Dad and brother. They were in town to guest teach at BYU as they do once a semester. We met up with them at Ensign Peak for a little walk. We spent most of our weekend enjoying march madness, eating well at restaurants, and enjoying visiting with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And you didn't visit me? I DIDN'T HAVE A DANCE THIS TIME!!!!!! *cries in the corner*
I love that it's been warming up to go for little walks, looks l like you had a fun visit! Well ... I must say, I didn't give your Blue Devils enough credit ... (or I gave other teams too MUCH credit) I had them going out to Nova, but looks like they're going to make a run for it! Guess we'll see! :)
Post a Comment